- For other locations with the same name, see Vista.
Vista is a town in San Diego County, Southern California.
Vista is located at Route 78, California. State Route 76 and Interstate 15 also run north of Vista. To enter the vistas from these routes, they start from the Santa Fe or the Goffer Canyon Road, respectively. Traffic from Interstate 5 must be off at the SR 78 interchange.
The SPRINTER light rail line between the Oceanside and the Escondido stops at the Vista.
Vista is part of the Kita County transportation area and is covered by a network of bus routes and new sprinter light rail. However, since they don't go anywhere they want to go, and they have a low schedule, and taxis are reserved, it is recommended that you drive.
- 1 Rancho Vienna Vista Adobe, 640 Alta Vista Ave, +1 760-639-6164. The 19th-century ranch, once owned by the Kuts family and restored by the city, is offered a tour of visitors at a small price. $3 for Vista residents and elderly people, $4 for non-residents, $1 for students and $50 for children. Tours are available from 10:00 a.m. Thursday and Friday to 2:15 p.m. Saturday until 10:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Rancho Guahomé Adobe, 2210N. Santa Fairbe☏, +1 760 724-4082 The Hacienda (big house), built with Mexico's land subsidies in the late 1800s, is a beautiful and unique example of Anglo-Hispanic architecture.
- Baby boomers! Vista, 1525W. Vista Way, ☏ +1 760 945-9474. Mini golf, go cart, and game amusement parks. It's suitable for a birthday party. Each car costs eight dollars. 15 to 25 dollars.
- Avo Playhouse, 303 E Vista Way. Avo Playhouse is an indoor theater that runs a show throughout the year. But the night is closed. It needs some remodeling, but there is a nice play there.
- Moonlight Amphitheater, 1200 Vale Terrace Dr. Moonlight Amphitheater produces high quality musicals during the summer. It's a good place to go on a picnic when there's no grass. There is a large lawn, a basketball court, a picnic table, etc. A little walk will find a park for young children
- The Wave 101 Wave DR is a small water park that will be held from May to September. There may also be rows on the water slide, like popular water parks. Especially popular surfers and bogie borders are the main attraction. WAVE is more active in teens and children than adults.
- Bertos: Many Mexican restaurants in this area have belt suffixes. Gilberts, Alberto, Adalbert, Rigoberto, etc.
- Bombay Cafe, 1280 E.Vista Wy. #4, +1 760 630-6611. a local Indian restaurant
- Coyote Café, 1450 N Santa Fe Ave, +1 760 758-8724. 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. There are a variety of American-style "comfort food," steak, French fries and breakfast. 10 to 30 dollars.
- Islands Restaurant 240S Melrose Dr☏+1 760 631-1535. 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Casual chain restaurants and sports bars. 10 to 30 dollars.
- Marco Italian Restran, 1825 E Vista Way, +1 760 758-1870. A small family-like Italian Ristorante who sings with a rattan Italian bottle, a checked tablecloth, a ceiling, the red colorful of the house, Italian paintings, paintings, paintings and Italian in Italian. "O, Soreh Mio!"
- Pepper tree frostie, 270S Santa Fairbe, +1 760 726-0732. The pepastry at the ice cream store has been Vista's local landmark for over 50 years. Ice cream, shakes, floats, and the sun is cold and delicious. Side-window orders range from Kesadira, Burger and Filey Cheestec. The price is reasonable, but for credit or debit cards, you will be charged the service fee.
Many small cheap ryokan and motels are in the city on major roads such as Santa Fe. Other accommodation options are also available in neighboring cities.
- La Quinta, 630 Shikamoa Abe☏, +1 760-727-8180.
- Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista - Carlsbad, 2645 South Melrose Drive☏Yves, +1 760-814-8879 Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. Free breakfast, WI-FI, parking, outdoor heating pools, fitness centers and on-site meals.
- The eastern part of the 78 is going through San Marcos and Escondido to San Diego Safari Park and Ramona.
- The west of 78 goes through the north of Carlsbad and ends at the five interchange on the Oceanside.
- North 5 is scheduled to go to Orange County and Los Angeles.
- South 5 Carlsbad, Ensinitas, and finally to San Diego.
- If you go north of 15, you'll go to Temeekura on the river side, through the desert and to Las Vegas.
- The 15 countries in the south go to Escondido and eventually go to San Diego.
- The western part of 76 is convenient if you want to go to the Oceanside and see Mission San Luis Rey.
- When we enter East 76, we will go through Fallbrook to Julian.
|Route via Vista|
|END (Oceanside) ←||W E||→ San Marcos → Escondido|